Now that I have a ton of roasted red pepper that I’ve been incorporating into every dish I cook! I first started with Roasted Red Pepper and White Bean Crostini.
- 1 baguette, cut into 1-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (16-ounce) can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped bottled roasted red bell pepper
- salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Place baguette slices on baking sheet, and brush with 1 tablespoon of oil. Bake 10 minutes or until toasted.
2. While the bread is in the oven, add 1 tablespoon of oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; cook about 2 minutes. Add beans, and cook 2 minutes to warm. Add salt and pepper. Mash about half the beans with a large fork.
3. Add chopped roasted red bell pepper to bean mixture. Allow to warm through, and remove from heat. Top bread evenly with bean mixture. And Eat!