So we finally schedule our first ultrasound. The big day is Thursday, March 3rd. WooHoo!
We still haven’t decided yet if we want to know the sex of the baby.
Well, let me clarify.
Joe hasn’t decided if he wants to find out the sex of the baby. If he says yes then I’m totally in. If he prefers to wait, I will build my patience and wait a few more weeks. (*I think he’ll cave and want to find out)
Assuming we decided to find out the sex AND assuming we decided to tell everyone (That’s a lot of assuming) I will reveal our big news here on the blog.
Jessica Lieb is responsible for B Honest Media's editorial direction and growth. She has covered parenting for over 13 years, focusing on travel, product reviews, and recommendations. She loves watching movies and traveling with her husband and four sons.