The XLink BTTN connects up to three cell phones to regular corded or cordless telephones. It also has a standard telephone line input so that you can connect a land line or a VOIP adapter to it as well.Using Bluetooth® wireless technology, the XLink BTTN communicates wirelessly with your cell phones. There are NO extra cables to buy. Whenever your cell phones are placed within range, the XLink BTTN will automatically connect to them.
The XLink BTTN is great because I don’t have to take any additional steps to make calls from any phone in the house. When I walk in the door it automatically syncs up with my cell phone. I never have to miss another call! If you still have a land line you can get both cellular and land line calls all on your home phone.
Win – One lucky reader of The B Keeps Us Honest will win a XLink BTTN Cellular Bluetooth Gateway.
Visit XLink and the leave a comment with something you learned.
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win the XLink Bluetooth Cellular Gateway @bkeepsushonest 2/28 https://tinyurl.com/5rbcppf #giveaway”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Add my button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)