The air had just a slightest crispness to it this morning and memories flooded my mind with fall days past. Cool air, leaves falling, warm drinks by hot fires and fresh fall baked goods, these are the scents that bring me joy for the coming fall season.
The Febreze Home Harvest Collection takes all of these amazing memories of fall and captures them in their specialized Febreze scents. This year I will be integrating the Febreze Home Harvest Collection into my fall decorating.
My all time favorite fall treat is S’mores made around a fire outside. Last night Joe and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary and for dessert we order a S’mores Milkshake, it was the perfect way to kick off this upcoming fall season. We don’t always have time to make S’more outside around a campfire but how about an easy indoor Oven-Baked S’mores Recipe?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place graham crackers on baking sheet
- Press Marshmallows between your fingers to make them a little flat, then place them on the graham crackers.
- Bake until the marshmallows have puffed up and the edges have turned a light, caramel brown color.
- Remove tray from the oven, and firmly press a piece of chocolate down into the marshmallow. You want the warmth of the marshmallow to melt the chocolate.
What scents remind you of fall?
Shop the Febreze Home Harvest Collection at WalMart.
This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Febreze. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and not influenced by the company.