Summer is a busy time for moms. I’m trying to keep kids entertains, get healthy meals on the table and plan all of our various activities. I don’t have a lot of time for cleaning and a lot less time for beauty regimens.
Dawn Hand Renewal packs a 1-2 punch with deep action cleaning that cuts through tough summer grease messes yet provides a soothing hand wash that leaves my hands feeling extra soft.
As if a skin softening dish soap wasn’t enough here is a bonus oatmeal face mask that uses simple ingredients you will find around your house and leaves your skin fresh and rejuvenated.
Oatmeal Face Mask
What You’ll Need:
- Small Bowl
- Measuring Spoons
- Something to mix (muddler, fork, spoon)
- 1 Tbs ground oatmeal
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1 tsp milk
1. In a small mixing bowl, mash half of a ripe banana into a lump-free pulp.
2. Mix in 1 tsp milk and 1 Tbs ground oatmeal. Combine ingredients thoroughly.
3. Wash your face with lukewarm water to open pores, and pat dry with a soft towel. Using clean fingers, rub the mask into your face in a circular motion. Apply the mask in a slightly thick layer so it has time to sink in.
Yes, you will look and feel completely silly but think about how beautiful your skin will look afterward!
4. Keep your mask on for 10-15 minutes, and then wash your face with warm water without soap. Splash cold water onto your face to close your pores and pat dry with a towel.
Have you used Dawn Hand Renewal? Did you notice your hands feeling softer after a few days of use?
One lucky reader will win a Simplify Your Summer Dawn Hand Renewal Kit. The Kit includes:
- A Bottle of Dawn Hand Renewal
- Hand towel
- Mixing bowl
- A Maple Muddler
- Oatmeal face mask recipe
Use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. Ends 7/1/14
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway ends on July 1 , 2014. The winner will be chosen using random.org and announced on this post. Entrants must be 18 or older. Winner to be chosen at random. Winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. See giveaway rules for more information.
This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Dawn. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.