eGifter allows multiple people to easily contribute in the purchase of an electronic gift card to give as a giftl.
- Create an eGifter account (You can sign up with your Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn accounts)
- Select the friend to whom you want to give the gift card. (You can easily import your friends and their birthday from Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Email.)
- Select a Gift Card for you friend (Choose from a variety of stores like Barnes & Noble, Old Navy, Fandango, Home Depot and more.)
- Create a personalized e-card
- Invite friends to contribute to your gift. (Send an email of messages via social media so people can add money to your gift)
I really like the idea of allowing friends to contribute to a gift card that you purchase. This would be a great idea for a wedding/baby shower gift, graduation gift, birthday or any reason really. When you invite friends to contribute you can set an end date so that everyone has time to contribute before the gift is given.
It’s easy to reedem a gift card that is given to you by eGifter. The recipient will need to create an eGift account (which is super easy) and then to use their gift card they can print it off or download the eGifter app on their smartphone to use the electronic gift card.
I purchased a $25 Old Navy gift card and gave it to myself. I had a little trouble with receiving my gift card because there was a glitch in their system but a quick email to customer service remedied that situation. I downloaded the eGifter app on my iPhone which I took with me to the store and had no trouble using the gift card.
eGifter has a great selection of stores to choose from, there’s something for everyone. But if you can’t find the right gift you can always purchase an eGifter gift card which allows the recipent the ability to choose their own gift card. Or if you don’t have a lot of money to send a gift you can always send an e-gift for free. A Big Kiss. Coffee’s on Me. Etc..
One lucky reader will win a $25 eGifter Gift Card. Use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. Ends 9/13
Giveaway ends on September 13, 2013. The winner will be chosen using random.org and announced on this post. Entrants must be 18 or older. Winner to be chosen at random. Winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. See giveaway rules for more information.
This review was made possible by eGifter. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.