- Like Sunglass Replicas on Facebook
- Follow @celebsunglasses on Twitter
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a pair of sunglasses from @celebsunglasses via @bkeepsushonest 2/19 https://tinyurl.com/4uhc7oz #giveaway”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Add my button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)
I have many pairs of sunglasses but poor Joe doesn’t have a single pair, that is until now. I picked out a fun pair of sunglasses inspired by Ray-Ban from Sunglass Replicas. Sunglass Replicas offers sunglasses for men and women that are inspired by popular designers. Most of the sunglasses are priced around $20 and include designs similar to Armani, Diesel, Juicy Couture, Versace and many more.
Joe is excited to have a pair of cheap sunglasses he can call his own. I think he looks rather handsome and cool! It was hard to decide which pair to get from their Sunglasses for Men selections. I was leaning toward a pair of Aviator Sunglasses but ultimately decided the throw back to the 80’s was the best fit for Joe. I think I was right.
Win – One lucky reader will a pair of glasses from Sunglass Replicas. (winner’s choice)
How to Win – Maximize your chances of winning. Leave a separate comment for each entry. Only valid after you complete the first mandatory entry:
Visit Sunglass Replicas then leave a comment with your favorite pair of sunglasses.
Please leave a valid email in the comments if your Blogger profile is private so that I can contact you if you win. Giveaway ends 2.19 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. See giveaway rules for more information. US Residents Only.
I received the featured product in exchange for my honest opinion. This is a MamaBuzz review. The product was provided by: Sunglass Replica for this review. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and not influenced by the company.