ITZBEEN™ Baby Care Timer was developed by a new mom and dad who found themselves sleep-deprived and needing help to remember baby care details, such as when their baby last ate or napped. I really like that the Itzbeen is a simple one touch device that is easily attachable to your person. You simply press the button after you feed baby and it resets the time so you will know when you need to feed baby again. You can even set an alarm so you won’t miss a feeding or even if baby needs medicine. It’s also backlight which is great for late night feedings and has a built in flash light. Really, there are so many great features built into this tiny device it’s pretty amazing. I can see it being very useful especially in the early months when I’m still learning baby’s rhythms.
Buy: The Itzbeen Baby Care Timer is available for $24.99
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win an Itzbeen Baby Care Timer @bkeepsushonest 2/23 https://tinyurl.com/4zgadjx #giveaway #2bmom”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Add my button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)
- If you added the 2B Mom button to your blog before 1.1.11 (3 additional entries)
- Add the 2B Mom button to you blog after 1.1.11 (2 entries)