I really like the Episencial Sunny Sunscreen because it’s gentle enough for little kids but still strong enough to protect them from the harsh UV rays. It’s a water-resistant, SPF 35 sunscreen that is natural and contains no harmful nanoparticles. The limited-time Sunny Sunscreen Kit includes two extra gifts: the Protective Face Balm SPF 6 and Soothing Cream.
Episencial is the first and only professional-quality, all natural skincare system created specifically for the unique developing skin type of babies and kids. Free from the bad stuff like parabens, phthalates and fragrances, Episencial products are loaded with all-natural goodness and healthy organics. Plus, these gentle, newborn safe formulas feature an exclusive skin immune complex to boost the skin’s immune functions and help the body ward off illnesses. Packaged in recycled and sustainable materials, and manufactured using solar power, Episencial products are good for your babies, kids and the planet!
Buy: Episencial Sunny Sunscreen is currently available for 50% off (only $14.99)
Visit Episencial and Leave comment telling me another product you would like to try.
- Like Episencial on Facebook
- Follow @episencial on Twitter
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win Sunny Sunscreen Kit from @episencial via @bkeepsushonest 5/14 https://tinyurl.com/3tr3cck #giveaway
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- “Like” this Post on Facebook (simply click the LIKE button on the bottom of this post)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)