While I like the idea of swaddling my newborn baby the thought of wrapping baby in a warm blank midsummer makes me sweat. That is why I love Aden + Anais’ muslin swaddling blankets. The fabric’s light, open weave allows a baby’s body temperature to regulate itself naturally, helping to reduce the risk of overheating. It is gentle on baby’s skin and durable for everyday use.
I absolutely love the beautiful patters and colors of the swaddle blankets by Aden + Anais. They are generously sized so even bigger babies can still be swaddled. When Jude was born I had a hard time using regular blankets to swaddle him because he was already so big. The swaddle blankets are already soft but continue to get softer with each wash. I’m looking forward to using our new Star Bright Swaddling Blankets with baby 2.
US Residents Only
- Like Aden + Anais on Facebook
- Follow @adenandanais on Twitter
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a 4-pack of swaddles from @adenandanais via @bkeepsushonest 4/7 https://tinyurl.com/4ua3ycg #giveaway #2bmom”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Add my button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)
- If you added the 2B Mom button to your blog before 1.1.11 (3 additional entries)
- Add the 2B Mom button to you blog after 1.1.11 (2 entries)