After Jude was born I found myself completely clueless about breastfeeding and how to take care of my postpartum body. I used their New Mother’s Nipple Repair Balm like it was going out of style. I also developed mastitis and thanks to WishGarden’s Happy Ducts (Formerly Mastitis Remedy) I was able to quickly fight off mastitis.
I am very excited to try out the new WishGarden products I received. Luckily, I haven’t had too many cases of heartburn or indigestion yet but I know it’s coming and I will be very thankful for the Digestive Ease. I know I will be using Stress Relief especially while chasing around a busy toddler and being pregnant. After baby 2 arrives I will most certainly be utilizing the Oh Baby Oil to give gentle massages to our new little on.
(Digestive Ease, Stress Relief, New Mother’s Nipple Repair Balm, or Oh Baby Oil)
- Like WishGarden Herbs on Facebook
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a selection of pregnancy remedies from WishGarden Herbs @bkeepsushonest 2/25 https://tinyurl.com/6e7y7cp #giveaway #2bmom”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Add my button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)
- If you added the 2B Mom button to your blog before 1.1.11 (3 additional entries)
- Add the 2B Mom button to you blog after 1.1.11 (2 entries)