When Jude was a baby I had a sling carrier which I often used. However, I found that even as a small baby he enjoyed looking around and sitting up right. I’m really looking forward to using the Belle Baby Carrier with number two. I particularly love how easy it is to put on. I’ve tried on other carriers that require a lot of wrapping, tying, buckles or loops. The Belle Baby Carrier has three easy to adjust hooks. I also really love the slim design. Some carriers can be bulky and any new mom can tell you additional bulk is not something you want to add to a postpartum body. I also love that both Joe and I can use the same carrier. However, I did find the waistbelt to be a bit smaller than expected, if you are larger you might want to try on a Belle Baby Carrier before purchasing it. (The waistbelt is 49 inches long) Belle Baby can custom create a carrier for any size waist.
I received the Organic Moss carrier which features black 100% organic cotton and hemp straps and waistbelt with an accented front panel of Granny Apple Green hemp. All Belle Baby Carriers come standard with a removable head support, which is great for use with a newborn.
- Like Belle Baby Carriers on Facebook
- Follow @BelleCarrier on Twitter
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a Belle Baby Carrier @BelleCarrier via @bkeepsushonest 2/1 https://tinyurl.com/4oqgtfe #giveaway #2bmom”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Add my button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)
- If you added the 2B Mom button to your blog before 1.1.11 (3 additional entries)
- Add the 2B Mom button to you blog after 1.1.11 (2 entries)