I have heard so many great things about Tommee Tippee but had never tried any of their products until recently. I
- Soft Spout – supporting baby’s oral development for first transitions
- Silicone soft top works without biting
- Integrated one-piece valve for easy cleaning and no spills or leaks
- Easy-grip shape for little hands
- All lids and handles interchangeable with other Li’l Sippees cups and Closer to Nature bottles
- Hygiene cap
- 2×10 fl oz/300ml cups
The Tommee Tippee claims to be spill proof and while it does a pretty good job of keeping the liquid contained it did leak a little bit when laying on it’s side. Also, I don’t think they make a sippy cup that is 100% toddler proof because Jude likes to stick his finger in the spout and pour out all the water. But overall I do really like these cups. There are no attachements to slow the flow, just two simple pieces that are easy to assemble and clean.
Tommee Tippee, Great Britian’s #1 baby feeding brand, proudly brings moms simple intuitive products designed to make traveling with infants and toddlers easy and stress free this holiday season. In partnership with Babies R Us, Tommee Tippee will be hosinting a ‘Traveling with Tiny Tots’ Blog Tour Event on November 6, 2010. Visit your local Babies R Us for traveling tips, discounts and more.