About Oberon Socks
Oberon was founded by Christopher Clark in 2008 as an antidote to the dull corporate wardrobe epidemic. Unsatisfied with the selection of monochromatic work appropriate socks, Clark set out to design and manufacture luxury men’s dress socks with a kick.
Today, Oberon continues to reinvent modern luxury and set the bar for contemporary workwear. The Charleston, South Carolina based company has attracted a loyal band of followers spanning the East and West Coasts and has been written up in numerous magazines, blogs, and trade publications.
Buy: Purchase Oberon Socks online.
Win! One (1) lucky reader will win pair of Black Obie socks from Oberon.
- Mandatory Entry: Visit Oberon Socks then come back and leave a comment telling me your favorite pair of socks.
- Follow or Subscribe to The B Keeps Us Honest (current subscribers count)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest and @OberonSocks on Twitter
- Tweet this (can be done daily): WIN a pair of socks from @OberonSocks via @bkeepsushonest
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this site. (3 entries)
- Follow The B Keeps Us Honest on Networked Blogs.
- Add the B Mine Button to your blog. (3 entries)
- Add my regular button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave a separate comment for each giveaway.
Please leave a valid email in the comments if your Blogger profile is private so that I can contact you if you win. Giveaway ends 2.1 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. See giveaway rules for more information.