VTech has a fun new interactive watch called the Kidizoom Smartwatch. The Kidizoom Smartwatch is a great way for kids to learn how to tell time and have interactive fun strapped right to their arm. The watch is designed for kids ages 4 and up and is super easy to use.
Features of the Kidizoom Smartwatch:
- 1.4-inch color touchscreen
- Camera for taking photos and recording videos
- Voice recorder with 5 voice changing effects
- Special effects including customized photo frames, color filters, and distortion effects; fun video frames
- 4 fun games, included
- Kid-durable design to withstand drops and bumps
- Splashproof and sweatproof
- Alarm clock with fun tones and animation
- Timer and stopwatch in kid-friendly themes
- 50+ digital and traditional analog displays
- Rechargeable battery
- 4 vibrant colors: blue, pink, white, and green
- Micro USB cable for data transfer and battery recharging
- Access to the Learning Lodge app store to download more games and watch displays
Jude loves the new VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch, let him show you some of his favorite features in this short video…
I love that the watch teaches Jude how to read time using both a digital and analog clock. He of course loves all the fun games but he doesn’t realize that he’s learning when he plays these games, especially Time Master. The only thing I would change about the Kidizoom watch would be a easier way to adjust the volume. Jude asked how to adjust the volume and it took me a little while to find the volume setting, however, I’m glad there is a volume setting.
The Kidizoom Smartwatch is available online at VTech and Amazon for $59.99
The VTech product, gift card, information, and additional gift pack have been provided by VTech. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and not influenced by the company.