I’m convinced if you have the right tools you can make even the simplest cupcake into a masterpiece. I really love the the cute cupcake wrappers, toppers and edible flowers and decorations. There are so many unique a beautiful products it makes me want to plan a party just to find a reason to buy all the pretty things. Bake It Pretty offers everything you need to throw a fabulous party and even plan your dream wedding. They even offer original recipes and ideas to help you plan your next party.
About Bake It Pretty
Bake It Pretty is a magical wonderland of clever and nostalgic supplies for baking, crafting, party-making, and everyday celebrating. Established in 2006, Bake it Pretty began under the name A. Bel Emporium on the popular Etsy online marketplace. The success of that shop sparked the creation of a new, bigger and better website. They offer the same, charming miniatures and baking supplies as before…plus much more! Everything at Bake It Pretty is hand-selected or designed in-house, and wrapped-up just for you at their headquarters in Asheville, North Carolina.
Win: One (1) lucky reader will win a $15 Gift Certificate to Bake It Pretty
- Visit Bake It Pretty and then leave a comment telling me something your favorite product.
- Follow @bakeitpretty on Twitter
- Like Bake It Pretty on Facebook
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a $15 GC to @bakeitpretty via @bkeepsushonest 8/29 https://tinyurl.com/374tjtv #giveaway #iheartnc”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Add my button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)