These little nuggets of natural cleansers are amazing. Not only can you use them in the laundry but they make great a great cleaner all around your home. Maggie’s can be used on skin conditions, dirty diapers, kitchen cleaning, dandruff and the list goes on!
I love that Maggie’s Soap Nuts are natural and gentle enough to use on baby’s clothing.
About Maggie’s Soap Nuts
Maggie’s Soap Nuts are the only laundry soap that grows on trees! Truly effective, 100% natural and safe for your most sensitive skin. Soap Nuts are the dried fruit of the Chinese Soapberry tree. They contain saponin, a natural cleaner used for thousands of years to clean clothes, just like the plants used by Native Americans for washing.
Win: Six (6) lucky readers will win Liquid Laundry soap from Maggie’s Soap Nuts
- Mandatory Entry: Visit Maggie’s Pureland and then leave a comment with a specific product you would like to try or something you learned.
- Follow The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC.
- Subscribe to The B Keeps Us Honest (current subscribers count)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter and Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a Maggie’s Soapnut liquid laundry detergent @bkeepsushonest (6 winners) https://tinyurl.com/yd8cpo4 4/30 #giveaway”
- Become a Facebook Fan of and The B Keeps Us Honest
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this site. (3 entries)
- Add my button to your blog.