Here’s a little video to show you how it works.
I love this diaper because it is easy to use and gives you the most bang for your buck. Bum Essentials offers two different Bum Pads, which can be changed out allowing you to reuse the shell. There is The Classic Bum Pad which is made from organic bamboo and cotton and The Terry Towel Bum Pad which contains polyester which makes it slightly more absorbent and softer.
About Bum Essentials
The Bum Essentials Diaper is more of a hybrid diaper. The bum pad snaps in the front only. This helps secure the diaper when you put it on the baby and makes it easy to change out. The concept is – if the diaper is not too soiled you can change just the Bum Pad therefore saving money in the number of shells you have to buy. There is also elastic in the front (top of the rise). When you put the diaper on secure one side then pull the other sightly tight and then secure the free side. This helps keep it a little more fitted in the tummy area. Bum Essential designer, Nora Cates uses these diapers on her kids and personally like this better than a pocket (no more stuffing). You can tailor the amount of absorbency you need by snapping together the bum pads. Her husband also likes this better- he is more likely to help out when there is no stuffing- his hands are too big to stuff.
Buy: Bum Essentials diapers are available online.
Win: One (1) lucky reader will win a $25 to the Bum Essentials store.
- Mandatory Entry: Visit Bum Essentials and then leave a comment with the specific product you would like to try.
- Follow The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (current followers count)
- Subscribe to The B Keeps Us Honest via email or RSS feed (current subscribers count)
- Follow the Bum Essentials Blog
- Follow @BumEssentials and @bkeepsushonest on Twitter and Tweet this (can be done daily): “GIVEAWAY – Win a $25 GC for @BumEssentials diapers via @bkeepsushonest https://tinyurl.com/y9crca8 4/30 #clothdiapers”
- Become a Facebook Fan of Bum Essentials Diapers and The B Keeps Us Honest
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this site. (3 entries)
- Add my button to your blog.