It’s absorbent yet flexible. It can be reused but when it’s life is over you don’t feel bad about throwing it away. I cleaned my kitchen counters, stove and skin with 1 SKOY and just threw it in the dishwasher to clean it. Amazing.
SKOY cloths were designed by two California stay-at-home moms. The word, Skoj (pronounced Skoy) a Swedish word that means: “just for fun”. It is 100% biodegradable because it is made from a natural cotton and wood-based cellulose pulp. SKOY cloth is a chlorine-free product using water-based colors and inks. After an independent composting test, SKOY cloth broke down completely within 5 weeks.
The SKOY cloth is a durable product due to the reusability factor and can last months. Using a SKOY cloth is equivalent to using 15 rolls of paper towels in an average home. With the high cost of paper towels, as much as $2 per roll, SKOY cloth is the obvious choice for your wallet and the environment.
Buy: SKOY cloths are available online.
- Mandatory Entry: Visit the SKOY website and leave a commenting telling me which design it your favorite.
- Follow or Subscribe to The B Keeps Us Honest (current subscribers count)
- Follow @skoycloth and @bkeepsushonest on Twitter
- Tweet this (can be done daily): GIVEAWAY win a @skoycloth from @bkeepsushonest https://tinyurl.com/yawc5f2 3/15
- Become a Facebook Fan of Skoy Cloth and The B Keeps Us Honest
- Follow The B Keeps Us Honest on Networked Blogs.
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this site. (3 entries)
- Add my NEW button to your blog.
- Add the B Clean Button to your blog. (3 entries)