Unless your husband is a vegetarian I’m pretty sure he loves a good steak. My husband is a big fan of filet mignon so he was super excited when Omaha Steaks sent us 4 filet mignons for our review. He quickly fired up the grill and cooked them just the way we like them… a little pink on the inside. (I was so excited to eat I forgot to take a picture.) They were delicious and I wish we could eat them every day!
Here are a few of my favorites from Omaha Steaks:
The Signature Sampler which includes 4 Top Sirloins, 6 Omaha Steak Burgers and 6 Stuffed Baked Potatoes.
The Weekly Planner which includes 5 delicious meals – Top Sirloin, Traditional Lasagna Dinner, Pork Chop Platter, Chicken Cordon Blue Dinner and Salmon Filet Supper.
Pretty much they have something for everyone and every occasion.
About Omaha Steaks:
Founded in 1917, Omaha Steaks manufactures, markets and distributes a wide variety of premium steaks, read meats and other gourmet foods. These products are custom cut and packaged to serve the needs of various markets.
- Mandatory Entry: Visit Omaha Steaks then come back and leave a comment telling me which product you would like to try.
- Follow or Subscribe to The B Keeps Us Honest (current subscribers count)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest and @Omaha_Steaks on Twitter
- Tweet this (can be done daily): WIN a $50 GC to @Omaha_Steaks via @bkeepsushonest https://tinyurl.com/ygwlz5y #giveaway
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this site. (3 entries)
- Follow The B Keeps Us Honest on Networked Blogs.
- Add the B Mine Button to your blog. (3 entries)
- Add my regular button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave a separate comment for each giveaway.
Please leave a valid email in the comments if your Blogger profile is private so that I can contact you if you win. Giveaway ends 2.3 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. See giveaway rules for more information.