Pharmacy Rebate Programs, you should use them!
- Walgreens EasySaver: Mail-in rebate program that provides monthly rebates. You can now also submit rebates online.
- Walgreens Register Rewards: Instant rebate program that prints your rebate in the form of “Register Rewards,” or coupons that are good like cash on a future pruchase.
- CVS ExtraCare Bucks: Also an instant rebate program. Your ExtraBucks will print at the bottom of your receipt when you make a qualifying purchase and are good like cash on a future purchase. You also get additional Bucks quarterly that amount to 2 percent of your total spending in the quarter. More about CVSing here!
- Rite Aid Single Check Rebates: Mail-in rebate program that provides montly rebates. You can also submit your rebates and request your check online.
- Kerr Drug Caregivers Marketplace: A program that provides mail-in rebates on certain qualifying items. Kerr participates in the program but does not run it.