How to Set Up A Family Movie Night
Movie night is an inexpensive and easy way to spend time with your family. Anyone can turn on a movie but creating a memorable movie night experience takes a little bit of preparation. Take movie night up a notch with these simple steps.
Choose the Movie
Obviously, you need a movie to watch for family movie night but take these considerations when choosing your next film:
- Pick family-friendly movies that everyone will enjoy.
- Look at the ratings and length of the film. Young kids may not be able to sit through a longer movie.
- If Movie Night is a regular event, let each person take turns picking the film.
Set the Atmosphere
- Create a cozy setting to watch your movie. Kids may prefer to sit on the floor so grab some cozy pillows and blankets.
- Invest in a projector to recreate the movie experience, you can even take the viewing outside.
- Turn up the volume with surround sound. Get the full theater sound with more speakers.
- Plan ahead and invite everyone. Add movie night to your family’s busy schedule so everyone will look forward to the event.