While I don’t need reading glasses at the moment both of my parents wear reading glasses while working at their computers. My mother picks out the cutest reading glasses but my father is more practical. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen him wear a pair of glasses that were missing an arm. So when I was given the opportunity to receive a pair of reading glasses to review I knew exactly who to give them to.
I picked The Key Largo style for my dad. My mom thought they were sexy and my dad… well my dad isn’t a man of many words so when I asked him what he thought. His exact response was, “They work fine”. Which interprets, “I like them and I wear them”. I think they look great with his thick white hair and piercing blue eyes.
About Reading Glasses Shopper
Reading Glasses Shopper is one of the top online discount reading glasses retailers. They offer quality reading glasses at an affordable price. They work directly with manufacturers in order to pass the savings on to you. They offer a variety of men’s reading glasses and women’s reading glasses. They have many styles such as full frame, half frame, bifocal reading glasses, reading sunglasses and many more.
If you have trouble figuring out what type of glasses you need or want to know more about eye health. Reading Glasses Shopper has a Reading Glasses Glossary and Eye Health Glossary to help you learn all the terms.
Check out some of the styles they offer
Buy: Purchase your reading glasses online at Reading Glasses Shopper.
- Mandatory Entry: Visit Reading Glasses Shopper then leave a comment telling me your favorite pair of reading glasses
- Follow or Subscribe to The B Keeps Us Honest (current subscribers count)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter
- Tweet this (can be done daily): WIN a $20 GC to Reading Glasses Shopper @bkeepsushonest
- Add my NEW button to the side bar on your blog (2 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this site. (2 entries)
- Follow The B Keeps Us Honest on Networked Blogs.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave a comment letting me know which one.