I’m so sad ya’ll, I just discovered my favorite summer salad and summer is almost over.
Cucumber, Strawberry and Watermelon salad is amaZING!
This week our produce box came filled with pickling cucumbers and I wasn’t really sure what to do with them so I just started slicing. I peeled them and thinly sliced them then mixed in some thinly sliced strawberries and watermelon and a homemade dressing and shazam… my favorite salad was born.
So let’s learn how to make this incredibly easy and amazingly delicious salad.
- 1 cup thinly sliced Pickling Cucumbers or English Cucumber (something with very little seeds works best)
- 1 cup thinly sliced strawberries
- 1 cup thinly sliced watermelon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Pompeian Red Wine Vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Combine sliced cucumber, strawberries and watermelon in a bowl.
- Wisk together olive oil, Pompeian Red Wine Vinegar and salt & pepper.
- Add dressing to salad and stir.
I seriously love the sweet of the fruit mixed with the tang of the vinegar.
Download money saving coupons for Pompeian products.
Visit Pompeian for more delicious recipes.
This review was made possible by Pompeian. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.