Hide ’em & Hatch ’em Eggs are a fun alternative to candy filled Easter eggs.
We try to limit the amount of candy and sugar our boys consume so I am very excited about the Hide ’em & Hatch ’em Eggs this year. You simply place your eggs in water and watch the hatch a grow over the course of a few days. It takes about a week to hatch each egg and is a great way to teach kids about new life and patience. There are three different pets in the set a duck, chick and bunny all perfect for Easter.
Hide ’em & Hatch ’em Eggs are the number 1 Easter toy on Amazon!
- Place the eggs in ROOM TEMPERATURE water (this is critical to the grow process!) Make sure the eggs are completely submerged.
- In 6 – 12 hours you will see small cracks in the shell. At this point you can help your little friend out by cracking the shell (just like a mamma might need to do for her hatchling) or you can change the water and let it continue to grow.
- You will notice the water (and the baby) will be slippery. This is the material that allows it to grow – it is necessary to change the water so your new friend can grow completely.
- Continue to change the water daily until your animal hatches on its own or until the animal is done growing.
- Enjoy your new friend – Once removed from the water shrinkage will probably occur but the animal will harden and is fun to play with!
Hide ’em & Hatch ’em Eggs are available on Amazon.com for $9.95
Like Hide ’em & Hatch ’em Eggs on Facebook
Disclosure: I received the featured product in exchange for my honest opinion. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and not influenced by the company.