Keeping a clean home is important to me but keeping it safe is more important. Even before I had Jude I was conscious of the products that entered my home. Obviously there are cleaners that strip away the dirt but what kind of nasty chemical residue are they leaving behind. Personally, I’d rather put forth a little elbow grease than have poisonous fumes in my home.
Seventh Generation is committed to becoming the world’s most trusted brand of authentic, safe, and environmentally-responsible products for a healthy home. For 20 years, the closely held Burlington, Vermont-based company has been at the forefront of a cultural change in consumer behavior and business ethics.
The company derives its name from the Great Law of the Iroquois that states, “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.” Every time you use a Seventh Generation product you are making a difference by saving natural resources, reducing pollution, keeping toxic chemicals out of the environment and making the world a safer place for this and the next seven generations.
Buy: Seventh Generation products are available online and at select retailers.
Win: One (1) lucky reader will win a Seventh Generation Healthy Home Kit. (retail value of $38.99)
- Mandatory Entry: Visit the Seventh Generation website and leave a commenting telling me which product you would like to try.
- Follow in GFC or Subscribe in RSS Feed to The B Keeps Us Honest
- Subscribe to The B Keeps Us Honest via email
- Sign up for Seventh Generation Nation and leave a comment with a link to your profile.
- Follow @SeventhGen and @bkeepsushonest on Twitter and Tweet this (can be done daily): “GIVEAWAY – Healthy Home Starter Kit from @SeventhGen via @bkeepsushonest https://tinyurl.com/yfahb7x 3/20″
- Become a Facebook Fan of Seventh Generation and The B Keeps Us Honest
- Follow The B Keeps Us Honest on Networked Blogs.
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this site. (3 entries)
- Add my NEW button to your blog.
- Add the B Clean Button to your blog. (3 entries)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways. (limit 5 entries)