- Follow @energizer on Twitter
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win an @energizer weather ready flash light via @bkeepsushonest 7/25 https://tinyurl.com/6337qvt #giveaway“
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)
North Carolina has some crazy weather. I’ve seen hurricanes, tornadoes, snow and ice storms and extreme heat so it’s important to be ready for any kind of weather. Energizer understands that you need to be ready for anything so they created the Weather Ready Lights. These long lasting LED lights provide ample light when the power is out.
The Weather Ready Compact Light recharges hundreds of times and offers low and high beam light. You simply plug the light into the wall and as soon as the power goes out the light turns on so there is no fumbling around to find the flash light.
I know we are always search for a flash light when the power goes out but now we have a designated spot for our Weather Ready Compact Light and I feel safer knowing I can find it quickly and easily.
Win – One lucky reader will win an Energizer Weather Ready Light.
How to Win – Maximize your chances of winning. Leave a separate comment for each entry. Only valid after you complete the first mandatory entry:
Leave a comment telling me one way your family prepares for severe weather.
Please leave a valid email in the comments if your Blogger profile is private so that I can contact you if you win. Giveaway ends 7.25 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. See giveaway rules for more information.
I received the featured product in exchange for my honest opinion. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and not influenced by the company.