Any true southern boy like my husband would gladly appreciate a delicious red velvet cake. Bake Me a Wish sent us their Valentine’s Day Red Velvet Chocolate Cake and it was delicious. I think what made this cake so amazing was the bits of white chocolate around the outer edge. YUM! I will admit I was a little apprehensive about how fresh a mail order cake would taste but it far exceeded my expectations.
Look at these delicious Valentine’s Day cakes…
About Bake Me a Wish
Bake Me A Wish! provides gourmet cakes for a variety of occasions that can be sent overnight nationwide. Their cakes are made with only the finest, freshest ingredients by an award-winning family run New York bakery that also supplies pastries to some of Manhattan’s most elite restaurants.
Buy: Purchase you cakes for any occasion from Bake Me a Wish online.
Win! One (1) lucky reader will win a Red Velvet Chocolate Cake
- Mandatory Entry: Visit Bake Me a Wish then come back and leave a comment telling me which cake you would like to try.
- Follow or Subscribe to The B Keeps Us Honest (current subscribers count)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest and @bmaw on Twitter
- Tweet this (can be done daily): WIN a red velvet cake from @bmaw via @bkeepsushonest https://tinyurl.com/y8kr84t #giveaway
- Become a Facebook fan of Bake Me a Wish.
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this site. (3 entries)
- Follow The B Keeps Us Honest on Networked Blogs.
- Add the B Mine Button to your blog. (3 entries)
- Add my regular button to your blog.
Please leave a valid email in the comments if your Blogger profile is private so that I can contact you if you win. Giveaway ends 2.7 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. See giveaway rules for more information.