Joe places his phone on the Plug in Shelf to let his phone charge at night. Now that his phone is secure on the wall and the cord is safe from being tripped over that’s one less thing I have to worry about at night. CP Docks even offers the EZ Mount Phone Charging Station that simply replaces your outlet faceplate and doubles as a home organization unit.
About CP Docks
CP Docks was invented out of necessity. With the proliferation of cell phones among family members, the kitchen counter was being overrun with cords and chargers. The necessity was being able to eliminate the mess and find some counter space.
Win: One(1) lucky reader will win a CP Dock
- Mandatory Entry: Visit CP Docks and then leave a comment telling me something you learned.
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a CP Dock cell phone charging station via @bkeepsushonest 6/15 https://tinyurl.com/2exajut #giveaway”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this site. (3 entries)
- Add my button to your blog.
- If you RSVP’d before 5/1 give yourself 2 entries
- If you added the Birthday Bash Button to your blog before 5/1 give yourself 5 entries.
- Add the Birthday Bash Button to your blog after 5/1 give yourself 2 Entries