- Like Mama Bears on Facebook
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a Mama Bears kind sign via @bkeepsushonest 4/5 https://tinyurl.com/4fzddol #giveaway #2bmom”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Add my button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)
- If you added the 2B Mom button to your blog before 1.1.11 (3 additional entries)
- Add the 2B Mom button to you blog after 1.1.11 (2 entries)
Baby’s are irresistible, especially to little old ladies in the store. They want to touch and cuddle your new little one. Unfortunately, babies aren’t born with the same immunities we have so it’s important that strangers keep their germs to themselves. Also, who likes strangers touching their baby?
Mama Bear Kind Signs, are signs that are meant to provide your baby with a voice. These signs assist in telling strangers to respect your child’s space. The signs can be placed on strollers, car seats, bassinets, cribs and even shopping carts.
I really like that it’s a gentle reminder that lets strangers know to keep their hands off baby (with a very logical reason). Also, it’s nice that the sign is easily attachable to most any baby gear.
Win – One lucky reader will win a Mama Bears Kind Sign.
How to Win – Maximize your chances of winning. Leave a separate comment for each entry. Only valid after you complete the first mandatory entry:
Visit Mama Signs and then leave a comment on which color is your favorite.
Please leave a valid email in the comments if your Blogger profile is private so that I can contact you if you win. Giveaway ends 4.5 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. See giveaway rules for more information.
I received the featured product in exchange for my honest opinion. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and not influenced by the company.