That’s My Shirt has a huge selection of t-shirt for men, women and kids. I had a hard time choosing between all the Star Wars shirts, Video Game shirts and Band shirts. I finally settled on the History of Zelda Collage shirt since Joe has been a fan of Zelda since it’s been around. I didn’t tell him which shirt I selected to make it a surprise. The shirt was delivered very quickly and even though Joe said he probably wouldn’t have picked it out himself he really does like it. (He like most clothes I pick out for him)
Pros: That’s My Shirt has a huge selection of t-shirts include Junk Food Tees which is my favorite brand.
Cons: The website was a little difficult to navigate when I was looking for my shirt. There was no way to look at more than 1 page of shirts in a category. But it appears they have fixed that problem!
Recommend: I would recommend That’s My Shirt if you or anyone in your family likes novelty t-shirts. They have a great selection and reasonable prices.
Like That’s My Shirt on Facebook and then leave a comment on their wall that The B Keeps Us Honest sent you.
- Visit That’s My Shirt and then leave a comment with your favorite shirt.
- Follow @thatsmyshirt on Twitter
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a $25 GC to @thatsmyshirt via @bkeepsushonest 10/27 https://tinyurl.com/326mg2u #giveaway”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Add my button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)