Its non-toxic and biodegradable cleaning power will leave the surface residue-free and give you the peace of mind for the next cookout. We finally have a clean grill and I’m not concerned about nasty chemicals grilling int our food next time we grill.
Simple Green Naturals are 100% naturally derived, with ingredients originating from nature: chicory, coconut, corn, palm, naturally occurring minerals, salt and sugar, and water. Nothing else.
I love that Simple Green Naturals are safe to use around my family. They also work great without any harsh chemical smells.
About Simple Green
The Simple Green® story began over thirty years ago, long before “environmentally friendly” products were mandated by law. Bruce FaBrizio and his father developed a safer alternative to the toxic cleaners then being used to remove tannic acid, a by-product of coffee roasting, from roasting machinery. It took three years to perfect the biodegradable, not-toxic, non-flammable, non-abrasive formula. After its initial success, Bruce began selling Simple Green to automotive and industrial customers in 55-gallon drums; which he delivered in his van, for use as a cleaner on equipment and floors.
Simple Green products are now a part of everyday life in millions of homes, commercial and industrial sites, not only in the United States but all over the world.
Buy: Simple Green is available online and at various retailers.
Win: One (1) reader will win a set of cleaning supplies from Simple Green Natural
OPEN TO US RESIDENTS ONLY
- Mandatory Entry: Visit Simple Green then come back and leave comment telling me something you’d like to try.
- Follow The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC.
- Subscribe to The B Keeps Us Honest (current subscribers count)
- Follow @simplegreennews and @bkeepsushonest on Twitter and Tweet this (can be done daily): “GIVEAWAY – Win a set of cleaning supplies from @SimpleGreennews @bkeepsushonest https://tinyurl.com/yajc9pr 4/25″
- Become a Facebook Fan of Simple Green and The B Keeps Us Honest
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this site. (3 entries
- Add my button to your blog.