Washing dishes is never fun but if you can’t have fun at least make it look fun.
You know I consider myself to be pretty “green” but I’d never thought about a reusable scrubber. I mean it makes perfect sense, not only is it good for the environment but is saves money. Once it gets grimy throw it in the washer and voila brand new scrubbie!
Now a lot of people can knit a reusable scrubbers but Laksaware makes beautiful scrubbers. I know what you’re thinking. Yes,it’s pretty but does it actually work? Well, as a matter of fact it does. I really like that the scrubbie with it’s little handle so I can keep hold if it while I was my dishes. I like the so much I’m going to recommend that everyone by several of them: one for the sink, one for the bathroom, and one for your mom!
Laksaware‘s Handcrafted Scrubbies are made from 100% cotton yarn on one side and 100% nylon craft yarn on the other. So one side is soft and the other is rough and great for scrubbing.
Great for washing dishes, sinks, oven-tops, refrigerator, bathtubs, floor, etc…!
(Also great for scrubbing feet!)
Washable and Reusable.
Say goodbye to stinky sponges!
Buy: Laksaware Etsy Store
Win: One (1) lucky reader will win a Handcrafted Dish Scrubbie.
- Mandatory Entry: Visit the Laksaware website and leave a commenting telling me which product you would like to try.
- Follow in GFC or Subscribe in RSS Feed to The B Keeps Us Honest
- Subscribe to The B Keeps Us Honest via email
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter and Tweet this (can be done daily): “GIVEAWAY – Handcrafted Dish Scrubbie from Laksaware @bkeepsushonest https://tinyurl.com/yagecgu 3/25″
- Become a Facebook Fan of Laksaware and The B Keeps Us Honest
- Follow The B Keeps Us Honest on Networked Blogs.
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this site. (3 entries)
- Add my NEW button to your blog.
- Add the B Clean Button to your blog. (3 entries)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways. (limit 5 entries)