- Mandatory Entry: Visit the Mabel’s Labels website and leave a commenting telling me which product you would like to try.
- Follow in GFC or Subscribe in RSS Feed to The B Keeps Us Honest
- Subscribe to The B Keeps Us Honest via email
- Follow @mabelhood and @bkeepsushonest on Twitter and Tweet this (can be done daily): “GIVEAWAY – Neat Freak Label Kit from @mabelhood via @bkeepsushonest https://tinyurl.com/y86guu8 3/25″
- Become a Facebook Fan of Mabel’s Labels and The B Keeps Us Honest
- Follow The B Keeps Us Honest on Networked Blogs.
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this site. (3 entries)
- Add my NEW button to your blog.
- Add the B Clean Button to your blog. (3 entries)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways. (limit 5 entries)
Reorganization is a big part of spring cleaning in my home. Since I married my husband 2 and half years ago I’ve been slowly working on eliminating the clutter that came along with my hoarding husband. (OK he’s not that bad but he is a collector.) I’m very proud of him for all the de-cluttering and organizing he’s done so far. We living a small townhouse where space is premium and his 300+ count Star Wars figurine collection is daunting. Fortunately we are working out a great organization system thanks to Mabel’s Labels.
I find that clear plastic storage containers work best for storing all of our various collections. Labeling them is essential to keeping everything tidy and in place. Now Joe’s Star Wars toys have a nice, safe home under the stairs.
Once we started labeling things it just kept going and now we have our knitting materials, crafting, winter clothes, old baby clothes, maternity clothes, tools and much more all neatly organized and labeled.
About Mabel’s Labels
Mabel’s Labels was developed by a group of moms who were frustrated by the amount of stuff that left their houses, never to return. After lots of research and testing they created the perfect fun, durable labels for the stuff kids lose!
Their sticky labels and clothing labels, which are dishwasher, microwave and laundry safe, are not only practical, but also designed to be very special to each child. The labels are customized with a child’s name, favorite mix of colors and an icon (animal, symbol, etc.). They have also expanded their product line to include personalized stationery products, ID wristbands and household labels.
Buy: Mabel’s Labels are available online
Win: One (1) lucky reader will win a Neat Freak Combo (a retail value of $39.00)
How to Win – Maximize your chances of winning. Leave a separate comment for each entry. Only valid after you complete the first mandatory entry:
Please leave a valid email in the comments if your Blogger profile is private so that I can contact you if you win. Giveaway ends 3.25 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. See giveaway rules for more information.
The featured product was provided to me free of charge by Mabel’s Labels. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced by the company.