Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate! I just can’t get enough. What’s better than plain chocolate? Chocolate with a creamy nutty center. Joe loves the combination of peanut butter and chocolate so how could he not love Ococoa and their selection of butter cups?
Obviously he loved the classic peanut butter cup but he also fell in love with the sunflower honey cup. My favorite was the hazelnut chocolate, I’m a sucker for hazelnut. The flavor combinations work so beautifully together and create a taste like I’ve never experienced before. Not only are they delicious but they are almost too beautiful to eat… almost. Ococoa’s butter cups are simply amazing.
Check out all of the delicious flavors offered by Ococoa.
Buy a variety of butter cup collections from Ococoa.com
- Mandatory Entry: Visit Ococoa then come back and leave a comment telling me another product you like to try.
- Follow or Subscribe to The B Keeps Us Honest (current subscribers count)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest and @ococoachocolate on Twitter
- Tweet this (can be done daily): GIVEAWAY win a box of chocolates from @ococoachocolate via @bkeepsushonest https://tinyurl.com/y9gye7p 2/14
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this site. (3 entries)
- Follow The B Keeps Us Honest on Networked Blogs.
- Add the B Mine Button to your blog. (3 entries)
- Add my regular button to your blog.
- Become a Facebook Fan of Ococoa Chocolates and The B Keeps Us Honest.
- Enter the Holey Donuts giveaway
Please leave a valid email in the comments if your Blogger profile is private so that I can contact you if you win. Giveaway ends 2.14 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. See giveaway rules for more information.