- Like Sound Beginnings on Facebook
- Follow @soundbeginnings on Twitter
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a @soundbeginnings pre-natal sound device via @bkeepsushonest 2/11 https://tinyurl.com/4gjt4bt #giveaway #2bmom”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Add my button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)
- If you added the 2B Mom button to your blog before 1.1.11 (3 additional entries)
- Add the 2B Mom button to you blog after 1.1.11 (2 entries)
In the picture above you may notice the Sound Beginnings device on my pregnant belly and that I am listening along with baby. But what you may not notices is the wall of CD’s, although antiquated, that belong to me and my husband. Needless to say we like music, a lot. So when I was given the opportunity to review the Sound Beginnings device I was excited.
When I was pregnant with Jude I would often play music to my belly and I could feel him dance along. Just today as I was wearing my Sound Beginnings device I felt baby 2 dance and move to Morrissey and it made me smile. I honestly don’t know how often I would use the Sound Beginnings but I think I would use it will working out. I mean the little pocket is nice for holding my mp3 player.
Sound Beginnings is a revolutionary device that allows parents to play sound comfortably and safely for the unborn child. The Sound Delivery service, to be used in conjunction with the Sound Beginnings device, allows family members to record messages which are converted to MP3 files for easy download. No matter how far away family members might be, they form a connection through sound with the baby.
Win – One lucky reader will a Sound Beginnings Pre-Natal Sound device.
How to Win – Maximize your chances of winning. Leave a separate comment for each entry. Only valid after you complete the first mandatory entry:
Leave a comment with the music or message you would play for your baby.
Please leave a valid email in the comments if your Blogger profile is private so that I can contact you if you win. Giveaway ends 2.11 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. See giveaway rules for more information.
I received the featured product in exchange for my honest opinion. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and not influenced by the company. This post was written for Family Review Network & Creative Baby Inc. who provided the complimentary product for review in exchange for my honest review