When you think of Valentine’s Day I’m sure you think cards, chocolates and flowers. So how could I not include these in the B Mine Gift Guide? I also think it’s very untraditional to give your man flowers and therefore think it would make a great gift. Men appreciate the beauty of flowers too. Every once in awhile my husband will notice a particularly beautiful or unique flower and he enjoys having them in our house. Don’t wait for him to buy you flowers, go out and buy him flowers.
Teleflora sent us 3 Valentine’s Day bouquets to review, the Red Hot Bouquet, the Two-Lips Bouquet, and the Ruby Night’s Bouquet. Since my house is fairly small and I love sharing the joy of flowers I gave away two of the bouquets.
For over 75 years Teleflora has been connectiong customers with the nation’s best florists. All of their floral arrangements are professionally arranged by a local florist using only the freshest flowers available, and each gift is personally delivered in a vase – in most cases, the same day you place your order – to ensure that it arrives in premium condition, ready to be enjoyed immediately.
Teleflora offers a beautiful selection of beautiful bouquets for Valentine’s Day. From long-stemmed red roses to exotic orchids, there’s nothing quite so beautiful and ethereal – so capable of expressing love – as a Valentine’s Day bouquet.
Buy: Order your fresh bouquet for Valentine’s Day online.
Win! Three (3) lucky readers will win one of the reviewed bouquets. (1st –Ruby Night’s Bouquet, 2nd- Red Hot Bouquet, 3rd- Two-Lips Bouquet.)
- Mandatory Entry: Visit Teleflora then come back and leave a comment telling me which arrangement is your favorite.
- Follow or Subscribe to The B Keeps Us Honest (current subscribers count)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest and @TELEFLORA on Twitter
- Tweet this (can be done daily): WIN 1 of 3 V-day bouquets from @TELEFLORA via @bkeepsushonest
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this site. (3 entries)
- Follow The B Keeps Us Honest on Networked Blogs.
- Add the B Mine Button to your blog. (3 entries)
- Add my regular button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave a separate comment for each giveaway.
Please leave a valid email in the comments if your Blogger profile is private so that I can contact you if you win. Giveaway ends 2.3 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. See giveaway rules for more information.