Jude is all about getting hims self dressed and undressed… well mostly undressed. But we are working on the keeping his clothes on part. He does however enjoy putting on on sock and shoes. He hasn’t master putting on his socks but now thanks to EZSox he’s getting the hand of it.
See EZSox have these clever handles that help little ones grip the correct part of the sock and pull them up all by themselves. Created by parents who tired of seeing their young son struggle dressing himself, Eileen and Ronnie Gesser designed socks with pull-up loops on both sides of each sock, and fun graphics on the tops of the socks. In no time, their son was no longer frustrated and proudly dressing himself. Today this fun and easy teaching tool for teaching kids self-sufficiency is the only one of its kind.
Buy: EZSox are available only and would make perfect stocking stuffer for your little one.
- Follow @ezsox on Twitter
- Like EZSox on Facebook
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a pair of @ezsox via @bkeepsushonest 12/10 https://tinyurl.com/23brxuq #giveaway”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Add my button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)