As I’ve mentioned before we have a lot of music and in order to keep all of our music safe and easily accessible we’ve decided to copy it all on to an external hard drive. Over the past few years we’ve maxed out the hard drive on our laptop so we knew it was time to make some room.
Joe installed and hooked up the FreeAgent Go so I’ll let him give you his thoughts.
I was quite impressed by The Seagate FreeAgent Go’s portability. The drive features a small form factor and power over usb, so you can use it anywhere you can use your laptop, without the need for a power outlet. The write and read speeds are also pretty good for a usb drive. We transfered around 300GB to the drive in an evening, and found it quite easy to switch our iTunes library to read from the Seagate FreeAgent Go when we have the laptop “out and about”.
Seagate is the world leader in storage devices, providing hard drives and solutions that connect people with their content. They are also committed to developing and maintaining sustainable, responsible practices. Seagate offers a variety of internal and external hard drives for your home computer as well as storage for all the movies you save on your DVR.
- Mandatory Entry: Visit Seagate and leave a comment on this post telling me another product your would like to own.
- Follow or Subscribe to The B Keeps Us Honest (current subscribers count)
- Become a Fan of Seagate on Facebook
- Follow @bkeepsushonest and @seagate on Twitter
- Tweet this (can be done daily): WIN a Seagate FreeAgent Go External Hard Drive from @bkeepsushonest
- Add my NEW button to the side bar on your blog (2 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this site. (2 entries)
- Enter another giveaway on The B Keeps Us Honest. Leave a comment on this blog letting me know which one. (Each giveaway counts as a separate entry)