- Mandatory Entry: Visit ecostore then leave a comment telling me what you would buy
- Follow or Subscribe to The B Keeps Us Honest (current subscribers count)
- Sign up for ecoStore’s No Nasty Chemical’s newsletter.
- Follow @bkeepsushonest and @ecostoreusa on Twitter
- Tweet this (can be done daily): WIN a $25 @ecostoreusa CG @bkeepsushonest
- Become a Facebook Fan of ecoStore
- Add my NEW button to the side bar on your blog (2 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this site. (2 entries)
- Enter another giveaway on The B Keeps Us Honest. Leave a comment on this blog letting me know which one. (Each giveaway counts as a separate entry)
As much as Jude likes to offer to help me with the dishes I prefer to let the dishwasher do most of the work. But I do want to make sure the automatic dishwashing soap I use is safe enough for even the littlest helper. I like that ecostore’s Auto Dish Powder cleans my dishes by using only a small amount of soap and leaves no reside behind. It gives me peace of mind knowing there are no harsh chemical being sprayed all over my dishes.
It’s also important that we use safe cleaners around the house which is why I love ecostore’s Citrus Spray Cleaner. I really like the fresh citrus smell and how it easily cleans the grease from my stove top and counters.
ecoStore was founded more than 15 years ago by Melanie and Malcolm Rands in New Zealand. Today ecostore offers over 100 products, each meeting the most stringent and environmental and sustainability standards. ecostore uses a super-concentrated formula so the product lasts longer, saving you money. ecostore offers a variety of products from eco-friendly household cleaners to natural products for your baby. Learn more about ecostore and what “Green” really means.
Share the Love Holiday Sale: Save 40% off all ecostore products until the end of 2009. Plus Free shipping on All orders of $25 or more.
Win! One (1) lucky reader will win a $25 Gift Certificate to ecoStore
How to Win – Maximize your chances of winning. Leave a separate comment for each entry. Only valid after you complete the first mandatory entry:
Please leave a valid email in the comments if your Blogger profile is private so that I can contact you if you win. Giveaway ends 12.30 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. See giveaway rules for more information.
The featured product was provided to me free of charge by ecostore. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced by the company.