You may or may not know that we are a cloth diapering family. We use cloth for a variety or reasons but we primarily use cloth because we think it’s the best all-around diapering option. We are very confident in our cloth diapering. However, we are all over the place with other diapering products like wipes, ointments, powder, ect… As a general rule of thumb I think less is more so I was thrilled to find Bummas.
Many times as mothers we feel the need to have all the gadgets and products available for babies. But sometimes it’s the simplest idea that can revolutionize the way we operate on a daily basis. I was thrilled to integrate Bummas into my diaper changing routine. Not only are they simple but they are also stylish.
- No more surprise squirts
- Absorbent – will soak up an entire pee
- Dries bottom completely
- No more money spent on powder, talc or ointments
- Perfect size for diaper bag or purse
- Durable: Wash and Reuse
- Won’t shrink or fade
- Soft: 100% cotton (woven velour terry cloth)
- Mandatory Entry: Visit Bummas and leave a comment on this post telling me which set you would pick if you won.
- Follow or Subscribe to The B Keeps Us Honest (current subscribers count)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest and @bummas on Twitter
- Tweet this (can be done daily): WIN a set of @bummas @bkeepsushonest
- Add my NEW button to the side bar on your blog (2 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this site. (2 entries)
- Enter another giveaway on The B Keeps Us Honest. Leave a comment on this blog letting me know which one. (Each giveaway counts as a separate entry)