I really like the new GumDrop Pacifiers from The First Years because they are designed to fit baby’s face naturally and is lightweight so it’s easy for babies to hold in their mouths. I also like the cut out to ensure the pacifier doesn’t inhibit breathing. I also love the fact that it’s one-piece, easy to clean and dishwasher safe!
Hospitals and parents nationwide trust the GumDrop Pacifiers by The First Years. The GumDrop pacifier is a one-piece pacifier with the same nipple shape as Soothie. The contoured pacifier stays clear of baby’s nose, safely connects to pacifier attachers and the lightweight construction features the nipple shape babies love. Available in a variety of colors.
Check out what other moms are saying about the GumDrop Pacifier.
- Like The First Years on Facebook
- Follow @TheFirstYears on Twitter
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a set of GumDrop Pacifiers from @TheFirstYears via @bkeepsushonest 4/25 https://tinyurl.com/3psv7x4 #giveaway #2bmom”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Add my button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)
- If you added the 2B Mom button to your blog before 1.1.11 (3 additional entries)
- Add the 2B Mom button to you blog after 1.1.11 (2 entries)