As a new mom I remember feeling completely useless when Jude wanted me to hold him all. the. time. Then I discovered baby wearing. Women have been wearing their babies for centuries. It allows for mom and baby to bond while freeing up mom’s hands to perform everyday tasks.
- Carry baby on front OR back
- Removable foot straps
- Removable hood
- Comfortable foam straps and waist band
Since I’m 7 month’s pregnant Joe tested out the Boba Carrier with our 32lb son. He was a little worried at first about the safety of Jude and the stress it would place on his back. I assured him it was designed to hold a child bigger than Jude. It took only a few seconds to get him and Jude strapped together. Joe was amazed at how comfortable it was to carry Jude. He commented that it was very similar to carrying a pack while hiking. Jude thought it was a ton of fun too. They bounced around the house a bit testing it out. Jude laughed.
Joe thought up fun Boba Fett related Halloween costumes he could fashion for baby #2.
Buy: Boba Baby Carriers are available in original and organic. Prices start at $100.
- Like Boba Carrier on Facebook
- Follow @bobacarrierr on Twitter
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win @bobacarrier via @bkeepsushonest 3/21 https://tinyurl.com/4ez9g8f #giveaway #2bmom”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Add my button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)
- If you added the 2B Mom button to your blog before 1.1.11 (3 additional entries)
- Add the 2B Mom button to you blog after 1.1.11 (2 entries)