- Like Beba Bean on Facebook
- Follow @bebabean on Twitter
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a $25 GC to @bebabean via @bkeepsushonest 4/10 https://tinyurl.com/6f4zq9e #giveaway #2bmom”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Add my button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)
- If you added the 2B Mom button to your blog before 1.1.11 (3 additional entries)
- Add the 2B Mom button to you blog after 1.1.11 (2 entries)
As soon as you remove that diaper from your newborn baby boy be prepared to get peed on. Little boys are like a fountain when exposed. When Jude was born we experienced many pee pee surprises. This time we are going to be prepared for Baby Boy 2. Beba Bean Pee-pee Teepees are a quick, easy and cute way to keep pee pee from getting everywhere.
I love the adorable designs of the Beba Bean Pee-pee Teepee. I received the Cars and Trucks set in the Laundry Bag and the Li’l Monkey in Cellophane set.
The Peepee Teepees are terry lined cotton flannel for high absorbency. Because of their cone shape they fit easily between baby’s thighs. They are washable and re-usable and you can get a laundry bag to make washing simple.
Win – One lucky reader will win $25 GC to Beba Bean
How to Win – Maximize your chances of winning. Leave a separate comment for each entry. Only valid after you complete the first mandatory entry:
Visit Beba Bean and then leave a comment on another product you like.
Please leave a valid email in the comments if your Blogger profile is private so that I can contact you if you win. Giveaway ends 4.10 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. See giveaway rules for more information.
I received the featured product in exchange for my honest opinion. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and not influenced by the company.