The Halo SleepSack Swaddle is a great product for newborns and young babies. It gorws with the needs of your ever changing child. I like how there are multiple ways baby can wear the SleepSack without too much alteration to the product. First there is the full swaddle for babies that like having their arms pulled in tight.
Then there is the half swaddle which allows for a snug fit around the body but the arms can be free to move about.
Finally, you can remove the swaddle all together and use the SleepSack on it’s own.
The unique HALO® SleepSack® wearable blanket replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby’s face and interfere with breathing.
Buy: Halo has a special line available at Target Stores.
- Like Halo SleepSack on Facebook
- Follow @HaloSleepSack on Twitter
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a @HaloSleepSack via @bkeepsushonest 2/23 https://tinyurl.com/4osxfhg #giveaway #2bmom”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Add my button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)
- If you added the 2B Mom button to your blog before 1.1.11 (3 additional entries)
- Add the 2B Mom button to you blog after 1.1.11 (2 entries)