Newborns love to be swaddled but if you are like me swaddling a newborn in a blanket was more difficult than it sounded. Maybe because Jude was a big baby (almost 10lbs.) or maybe I just never really learned the right way. Cozy Cocoon has taken the guesswork out of swaddling your newborn.
The Cozy Cocoon is a simple stretchy cotton body sock that gives baby a safe and secure feeling. There are no straps, velcro, zippers or snaps involved, just slip in on. The Cozy Cocoon is also safe because there is no risk of baby getting tangled up in their blanket. I can see how this design would be ideal in making middle of the night diaper changes quick and easy.
We received the Sweet Pea and Cozy Hat Set that was nicely gift wrapped. The Sweet Pea and Cozy Hat Set are both super soft and come in a great variety of colors. We choose the sporty grey since we won’t be learning the sex of baby #2.
- Like Cozy Cocoon on Facebook
- Follow @CozyCocoon on Twitter
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a Sweet Pea set from @CozyCocoon via @bkeepsushonest 1/28 https://tinyurl.com/4o9aq9e #2bmom #giveaway”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Add my button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)
- If you added the 2B Mom button to your blog before 1.1.11 (3 additional entries)
- Add the 2B Mom button to you blog after 1.1.11 (2 entries)