I really love Pear Tree’s Operation Gratitude project where they are sending color-in Christmas card to teachers around the nation who sign up to have their students color in the snowman and write a message thanking our men and women serving overseas for their dedication and hard work they provide this country. Pear Tree is also giving back this holiday season by partnering with the American Cancer Society. They have designed six exclusive Christmas cards and by purchasing one of those cards, 100% of the proceeds go to the American Cancer Society.
- Fan Pear Tree Greetings on Facebook
- Follow @PearTreeGrtngs on Twitter
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a $30 GC to @peartreegrtngs @bkeepsushonest 12/5 https://tinyurl.com/28opu6e #giveaway”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Add my button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)