I feel better when I work out but I feel great when I work out in comfortable, supportive clothing. There’s something about wearing quality workout apparel that makes exercising a little bit easier. You don’t feel as self conscious and you body can move and bend optimally. That is why I’m in love with my Breeze Comfort Mountain View Sports Bra.
The Mountain View Sports Bra is a versatile bra that can be used for low impact workouts like yoga or more intense workouts like aerobics. With Breeze Comfort’s patented ventilated bra pad not only do I have more support but I stay cooler. I love that I can switch out the pads depending on my fitness plans. The raceback, key-hole back offer optimal support and the adjustable closures on the side adjust to fit me perfectly.
I am fairly well endowed so I’m always thrilled to find a great supportive bra, especially a sports bra. It’s simple to wear and wash.
About Breeze Comfort
Win: One(1) lucky reader will win a sports bra of their choice.
- Mandatory Entry: Visit Breeze Comfort and then leave a comment telling me which product you like.
- Follow or Subscribe The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @breezecomfort AND @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a sports bra from @breezecomfort @bkeepsushonest 5/22 https://tinyurl.com/2fztet5 #BreezeComfort #giveaway”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this site. (3 entries)
- Add my button to your blog.
- If you RSVP’d before 5/1 give yourself 2 entries
- If you added the Birthday Bash Button to your blog before 5/1 give yourself 5 entries.
- Add the Birthday Bash Button to your blog after 5/1 give yourself 2 Entries