Of course there are a lot of choices in soft sole, flexible shoes but if you want the best you need to check out the original, Bobux shoe because their shoes are super cute. We received the I-Walk Sneaker which Jude thinks are super cool.
I really like the I-Walk shoes because they have cushioned insoles and padded ankles which seem like they would be super comfortable. They are made with premium leather and natural rubber soles. They are hip shoes for my cool little dude.
Bobux International Ltd was formed in January 1991 when New Zealand designers Chris and Colleen Bennett launched a unique, innovative and new category of soft soled leather shoes for children under their brand, Bobux.
Bobux International Ltd head offices are located in Auckland New Zealand, the mystical land of the Long White Cloud and the home of Pukanini bears. Currently, Bobux products are sold in over 18 countries world-wide including most countries in Europe, as well as USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and New Zealand.
Win: One (1) lucky reader will win a pair of Bobux Shoes.
Visit Bobux and Leave a comment telling me which pair of shoes are your favorite.
- Like Bobux on Facebook
- Follow @bobux on Twitter
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a pair of @bobux shoes of your choice from @bkeepsushonest 10/31 #giveaway”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Add my button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)