I really like the Terralina line of products because they were developed by health conscious moms like me therefore don’t use any harsh chemicals. I really like their facial cleaner and toner. They use natural herbs and extracts like witch hazel and willow herb to cleans the skin and soothing herbs like chamomile and aloe to sooth it. They are products I can use everyday and feel great about using them. I also like their moisturize and lotion because I have fairly dry skin and it’s a constant battle to find healthy yet effective products. I really like the light scent of the body lotion and the non-greasy way it leave my skin feeling.
Cousins by marriage, Patricia Bazan Garrubbo and Gina Garrubbo were inspired to create a healthy, superior skincare line when they were each pregnant. They were advised to think more critically of what they put in and on their bodies and not to use some common skincare products. What began as a concern for healthy living, led the cousins to co-create Terralina®.
The Ultimate Collection includes:
Terralina Gentle Facial Cleanser, Terralina Gentle Toner, Terralina Facial Moisturizer,
Terralina Gentle Facial Exfoliator, Terralina Body Lotion, Soy Tea-light Candle & 100% Recycled Gift Box
Buy: $138; Buy one get one free right now.
Save: Use coupon code for 10% off: MAMABUZZ10.
Win: One (1) lucky reader will win an Ultimate Collection from Terralina ($138 ARV)
Visit Terralina and leave a comment telling me which product you would like to try.
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a Terralina Ultimate Collection Gift Box ($138 value) @bkeepsushonest 9/18 https://tinyurl.com/2f2yzgo #giveaway”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Add my button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)